Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Gypsy's Love

+

Mi Amore,
It is true, the visions of you hold the greatest depth in my soul. You speak of knowledge greater than what the average eye can see. There is a beauty to your being that only speaks of pure and inner truth. Words and phrases become memories of a past once shared. When I'd slip into the dark, the light in you would unmask my blinded vision. They say in time, truth be told, but truth you will always hold. Like a traveling gypsy, free like birds in flight, you follow each sun-rise too awaken each darkening night. I miss the warmth in your dark almond eyes, the simplicity in which you spoke, and the charming tone of a lovers voice, whispering " you are but a Queen and never let anyone treat you differently". You cherish the beauty women posses and the delicate nature in their touch. Your children will dance with each sunset, like fireflies dancing in the moonlight. For every other that crosses my path, you will forever be the earths soil and I will forever be the ocean. A balance beyond beauty, an understanding of two worlds together as one. Only by the grace of god you came into my life with more passion than I have ever experienced. I would pray for answers, but you answered all my prayers. The sound of the spanish guitar, opened up a part in me. My soul felt complete for the very first time. My spirit will be forever with you in the song of a Gypsy lullaby.
You are a man of great strength and honor. Free from Ego, you shine above the others. The stories from your past and the history of your ancestors are nothing but a small scratch on a body that suffered blistering years of ignorant minded people. A man of great respect In a community of very few, I hold you above and beyond the highest pedestal. As for I will continue to walk through this journey in life, knowing that the beauty in each sunrise makes up for every last sunset, as night darkens and the serpents come out to play. The veil that separates the light and the dark is of the richest color of purple. A flower behind the ear, is a sign of respect for a gypsy you were born, and forever an angel all my own.
with love,

-L.C.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment